manje

manje

Monday, May 30, 2011

LUv friends :(

story to share, for the lessons together.
 have a friend who was a cheerful, likes tolaugh. 
He is very difficult to love others. 
Be the story here, one day he found his love. huhu (:
 kind of do not believe he is in love,
 He seems increasingly unhappy with his love.
 That 's good, but I ..??? huhuhuhuhu (: still looking kind of love him ngeee ~ ~
 As a friend I always pray the best formy friends,INSYALLAH.
 After a long time we did not find, one day, We hang out timeEe, muuahx >.< 
 We went to eat untilwant to vomit,(kemb0ng per0t)  huhuhu
 to want to come off its throat,   huhuhu >.< really ENJ0Y..!! that timee,
 thereason has not been that kind of hang out.MUUAHX 
 But..........., I'm sad to see my friend who is a nurse EMMM ,
 he was smoking, he was drunk ..
 0h n0o0o0....!!!! my friend....!! why did you change this kind ...!! 
Iknow you're the first person to stake a strong religion, but now .. why ..??? :( 
 his answer is very SIMPLE..!!  all out of love ....!! 
who ever loved was going to leave him ...
 Now that know, life seems to have no where to go, 
in love with someone else, drunken night duty.
 As a friend what to do for a friend of his so ..???? I love my friends ... :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment