manje

manje

Monday, May 30, 2011

LUv friends :(

A story to share, for the lessons together.
 have a friend who was a cheerful, likes tolaugh. 
He is very difficult to love others. 
Be the story here, one day he found his love. huhu (:
 kind of do not believe he is in love,
 He seems increasingly unhappy with his love.
 That 's good, but I ..??? huhuhuhuhu (: still looking kind of love him ngeee ~ ~
 As a friend I always pray the best formy friends,INSYALLAH.
 After a long time we did not find, one day, We hang out timeEe, muuahx >.< 
 We went to eat untilwant to vomit,(kemb0ng per0t)  huhuhu
 to want to come off its throat,   huhuhu >.< really ENJ0Y..!! that timee,
 thereason has not been that kind of hang out.MUUAHX 
 But..........., I'm sad to see my friend who is a nurse EMMM ,
 he was smoking, he was drunk ..
 0h n0o0o0....!!!! my friend....!! why did you change this kind ...!! 
Iknow you're the first person to stake a strong religion, but now .. why ..??? :( 
 his answer is very SIMPLE..!!  all out of love ....!! 
who ever loved was going to leave him ...
 Now that I know, life seems to have no where to go, 
in love with someone else, drunken night duty.
 As a friend what to do for a friend of his so ..???? I love my friends ... :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment